Airline Cancellation / Termination Policy:
All cancellation and date change of Air tickets is based on the airline policy and will be shared at the time of the requirement.
Land Part Cancellation/ Termination Policy:
- 35 working days clearance or more prior to the date of departure of the Tour – No Cancellation for the Tour Price until or unless specified NON REFUNDABLE
- 35 to 31 working days clearance prior to the date of departure of the Tour. – 25% OF THE TOUR PRICE
- Clear 30 to 16 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. – 50% OF THE TOUR PRICE
- 15 to 08 working days clearance prior to the date of departure of the Tour. – 75% OF THE TOUR PRICE
- Less than 07 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. – 100% of Tour Cost
I Need Trip Cancellation / Termination Charges
- INR 7000/- per Adult / Child ( In case of 2 to 6 Travellers )
- Incase of Group Bookings ( i.e. 6 or more Travellers ), Cancellation charges will be at the sole discretion of I Need Trip Travels Pvt. Ltd.
Visa Cancellation Charges (If any)
- Non Refundable and Non Changeable
Note: I Need Trip is not responsible for any visa rejection, visa delay etc as it is all subject to embassy jurisdiction. Please provide all the documents required for visa on time (I Need Trip Visa team will be share the same). If You fail to provide on time I Need Trip will not be responsible.
Insurance Cancellation Charges (If any)
- Non Refundable and Non Changeable
Most Important Note:
Kindly transfer all your payments as per the schedule mentioned in the invoice or inform us if you fail to do so.Our system is so advanced that the booking will automatically get released if no update from your side. Re-Booking charges may apply and will be as per the company policy. If you still wants to cancel your booking then cancellation charges will apply as mentioned above for the respective issued services along with I Need Trip and Travel Triangle cancellation charges.
Booking and Vouchers Policy
- We will start processing your booking after the receipt of the initial payment till then we are not holding anything and cannot guarantee the availability of the proposed services.
- We need minimum 72 working hours to reply back on your booking confirmation, if we fail to give you the proposed services then we will provide you similar options or we will refund your received amount.
- Passport copies (front page, address page or any observation page if any) needs to be provided at the time of booking along with the initial payment, if you do not provide the same the booking process will be delayed.
- As per the new government guideline PAN CARD is mandatory.
- Vouchers of travel will be provided within 3 days of receipt of Final Payment.
- Travel Itinerary provided at the time of booking is only tentative and final itinerary will be shared on arrival at your destination as it all depends on the final discretion of our local counterpart at that particular destination.
Terms and Conditions
- Client travelling by air will be subject to the airline restrictions / limitations on baggage weight / size / number from
- time to time. Traditionally, each airline allows their customers to bring one carry-on bag and one personal item,
- such as a pocket book, backpack or laptop bag. The dimensions of which should not exceed 115 linear cms and weight should not exceed 7 kgs.
- Currently, the airline restriction is 20 kgs for economy class on flights to all destinations except U.S. and Canada
- where a person may carry 2 pieces of checked in baggage and one hand bag.
- Furthermore, baggage is not included for internal flights in USA. One needs to pay for every piece of baggage checked in.
- The charges vary from US $ 25 to US $ 35 per bag. Please check with your sales staff for correct details.
- We are not liable, in any manner, if you are unable to carry any baggage or if you have to pay any extra-charges
- due to restrictions imposed by the airline. You shall be liable to pay all such charges directly to the airline. Also,
- we are not liable for any loss or damage to baggage while it is in the custody of the airline.
- The table below gives a general overview of the general baggage allowance for a full service airline. Baggage allowance is based on a Weight or Piece (number of bags) concept.
Rules and Regulation
- Please note that every airline has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the weight restrictions and furthermore, airlines keep changing the rules quite frequently. Hence, you are requested to please check the updated baggage rules of the individual airlines, with whom the ticket is booked.
- As porter age is not included in the tour price and due to limited space for luggage in the coach, we recommend that you carry one single suitcase per person of a size of 158 cms. (width + length + height) preferably with wheels for sake of convenience.
- All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the Client. Please be careful to ensure that cameras, binoculars, musical instruments, mobile phones, credit cards, ornaments, traveler’s cheques, currency notes, travel documents should never be left unattended in the hotel, restaurant, aircraft, coach or any other mode of transportation, at the place of amusement / sightseeing and / or at the railway station.
- Similarly the aforesaid items should not be kept in the checked-in baggage. If you misplace or lose any move able property we will not be in any way responsible and / or liable. We may not be in a position to assist and / or lodge a complaint with the authorities.
SAFE DEPOSIT LOCKERS:
- It is advisable that the tour participants carry their valuables on their person at all times.
- If Safe Deposit Lockers are available, the tour participants should avail the facility at their own risks and liability.
- This facility may be additionally charged by the hotel, which will have to be directly paid by the client to the hotel.
- If the Safe Deposit facility is not available, the tour participants must take all necessary precautions in protecting
their valuables as the Company / service providers /company’s representatives shall not be liable for any loss of valuables or for making good such loss.
- Tipping is customary (unless otherwise stated in the voucher) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters,
coach drivers, guides etc). Your Sales advisor will guide you in this regard.
- This is a measure to ensure your safety and time discipline. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day. Please adhere to time discipline so that scheduled sightseeing is not missed due to your actions.
- In case any sightseeing or services are missed due to your default the same will be non-refundable.
- Tour Participants are requested to strictly follow the time schedule given at all times including the departure time from the hotel, sightseeing places, etc.
- If availed of meal option on a holiday, there are pre-set menus provided by the restaurant.
- We, however, reserve the right to change the meal arrangement, where circumstances compel us to do so. Unlike an airline, we cannot process for a special meal, diet meal etc. nor can we guarantee a special diet for customers if applicable.
- In the event that the Client wakes up late and misses breakfast and in the event that the Client is out on his own and reaches late and misses meals, then no claim can be made by him for the meal which he has missed and not utilized.
CURRENCY AND TRAVELLERS CHEQUES:
We suggest you take your holiday spending money partly in currency, partly in travelers cheques or Travel Currency Card. Travellers cheques are a safe way to carry money as they are easily en cashed for a small service fee and can be replaced if they are stolen or lost, provided you have the lost travellers cheque numbers and the counterfoil subject to American Express being satisfied with the genuineness of the claim. Alternatively, you can take a Travel Currency Card, which is by far the safest way to carry money and make payments.
- A double room has a queen-size bed and a twin room has two separate beds. Requests for double rooms will be subject to availability and in cases when a double is not available, we will provide you with a twin room. We recommend a maximum of only three persons in one room.
- Triple rooms are usually no larger then twin rooms and the third bed is often a rollaway bed or cot placed in a twin room. Modern facilities such as attached toilets with showers / bathtubs are provided. General check in time is usually 2 p.m. and check out time is usually 11 a.m., early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability unless pre-paid and booked in advance.
- In case of a passenger booking on a single basis, will have to pay single room supplement. Any damage caused to the hotel property by you will have be paid by you directly to the hotel and we would not be responsible and / or liable for the same.
ACCOMMODATION FOR CHILD BELOW 12 YEARS OF AGE:
- It is expressed and given to understand that a child below 12 years of age who is booked on the tour paying the special rate without a bed will not be provided with a bed in the hotel while on the tour under any circumstances unless a supplement is paid. In case the Client decides to make any change in the rooming
- while on the tour then they shall be bound to pay additional amount charged to them by the concerned Hotel directly to the Hotel.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY:
- We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, railways, cruise or any other facility or service mentioned in this Itinerary.
- Though we take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday, we can only select and inspect them.
- As we have no control in running them, we cannot be responsible vices, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, cruise, coach owners / coach operators / tour operators who are the Company’s independent contractors.
- We are also not responsible for the delay or deficiency in services provided by agency, airline, transport, hotel, cruise or any provider of services, and / or any act or actions of co-travellers, co-passengers which may result in injury, damage to the life / limb or property of the Client or interfere with enjoying or availing the following and / or the other services to be provided on the tour.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND CLEARANCES:
- It shall be solely the Clients’ responsibility to hold valid and genuine travel documents and statutory clearances, to be able to travel on the Holiday, such as passports, visas, confirmed air-tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance etc.
- In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled date of return of the Holiday.
- Please note that guest travelling to Malaysia should have a valid passport for at least nine months subsequent to the scheduled date of return of the holiday.
- It is the responsibility of the Clients to furnish all documents required by the Company for application of visa etc.
- We are mere facilitators for providing visa guidance services. In the event the application for the visa made by any Client or the Company on behalf of the Client is rejected by the concerned Embassy or Authorities due to inadequate documents.
- furnished by the applicant or due to any other reason whatsoever, the Company shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
- The visa fee includes the actual visa charge, cost of processing fees, professional charges, and overheads. All cost, charges in respect of the said application for the visa shall be borne by the Client and the non-refundable deposit paid by the client shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
- UK and USA visa will have to be obtained by the Client directly, however the company can only assist in preparing and submitting the visa application based on documents provided by clients.
- Certain consulates / embassies may call the clients for personal interviews and / or bio-metrics, as granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and the Company is only a facilitator,
- The Operator shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act / omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from.
- The position in respect of cancellation of the tour by the Client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator.
- Even if the visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Operator shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. In fact, many a time, due to such cancellations, the company suffers losses because, sometimes, the cancellation is done at a time of holiday rush like Olympics etc. and the third party suppliers such as hotels, airlines and cruises levy 100% cancellation charges.
- In such cases, cancellation charges as applicable by the company will apply and the decision of the company will be final and binding upon you. Under the circumstances, you agree not to proceed legally against us unless there is a manifest error from our end.
- The Company would not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any clerical error done by the concerned Embassy / Consulate regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single / multiple entry) or passport number. We always use services of reputed courier companies for the purpose of transmission of passports to the Embassies / Consulates and to our clients in various cities.
- We would not be responsible for any loss or damage whether direct, incidental or consequential caused due to transmission delays or loss of passport.
- The documents forwarded by you for visa purpose are sent by us to the concerned Embassy / Consulate by third parties and hence we would not be liable for loss of your documents. We would however, make best attempts to trace your documents or assist you in obtaining alternative / certified copies of the lost documents.
- In the event that a client is unable to travel on the Holiday date originally booked by him / her, due to rejection of visas by the concerned Embassy, the said client shall have the option to postpone his / her holiday to any other future date or choose any other holiday destination subject to cancellation charges of the previous holiday.
- However, if the client books and pays within the cancellation period and is unable to travel due to any reason whatsoever including non-availability of visas or any travel documents, the cancellation policy will apply.
HEALTH AND INSURANCE:
- It shall be the duty of the Client to inform the Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Holiday Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected.
- The Company reserves the right to ask the Client to undergo medical test and to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure.
- In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed the Company will not be liable to provide any assistance or money back.The Company makes it a condition that the Client is adequately covered by Overseas Mediclaim Insurance Policy.
- Other appropriate insurance policies from the Insurance Company identified and named by us to cover the risk of life, limb and property while on tour, as I Need Trip Travels Pvt Ltd, will not be responsible for the same.
- It may be noted that the tour cost includes the insurance premium. However, persons above specified age or tour participants wanting to extend their stay abroad beyond the duration of the tour shall have to acquire the same at their cost.
- In case, if any adventure sports are included in the tour package, the clients shall avail of the same at their own risk having regard to their medical condition. The Company shall not be liable for any death, injury or other loss that may be occasioned due to participation of client in such an adventure sports.
FORFEITURE OF DEPOSITS:
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non- refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client.
- In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the Client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or is unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited, and the scale of cancellation set out in the “How To Book” section of the brochure shall be applicable and binding.
- The Client expressly agrees to the foregoing terms and conditions.
- If the Client, has any grievance in respect of any services provided by any of the Independent Contractors,the Client shall immediately inform the Company and the Independent Contractor, so that the Company can take up the matter with the Independent Contractor and the Company has the chance to rectify the problems then and there, if the grievance is genuine. If you fail to do this, any right to compensation or refund which you may have, will be extinguished or reduced.
- In case of Client/s grievance concerning services of any independent contractor should be communicated on the emergency telephone number given to you immediately, followed by written communication mailed to the registered Office of the company, emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org as immediately as possible and a copy thereof should be marked to the independent contractor, whereby the Company has the chance to rectify any problems, if the grievance is genuine.
- Failure to do so will result in the client losing any right as to compensation or refund. Any complaint by the Client must be notified to the Company in writing within 28 days of the end of the Tour. No claim notified to the Company outside this period will be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION:
- We try to maintain the privacy of the personal information provided by you. However, it would be necessary for us to share this information with Consulates, Embassies, Airlines, Hotels and other service providers who would be providing you service during the tour.
- We would also be constrained to disclose such information if we receive an order of the court, a requisition from any government or statutory authority, subpoena, or under any law, rules or regulations, such disclosure becomes necessary.
- The company reserves the right to publish photographs of clients taken during the tour.
- If you have any tips, which you might want to share with us, do write in to us at this address: Customer Service Cell, I Need Trip Travels Pvt Ltd, or email to us at email@example.com
- Where special requests for room allocation, diet consideration, handicap assistance on tour / hotel / transportation / cruise etc. are made in writing at the time of booking, every effort will be made to try and deliver. However the Company will not be held liable for claims of damages or consequential loss if such requests are not honored. In case of persons with special needs, it is necessary that a qualified companion accompanies such a person.
- Regrettably, the Company cannot endow any aid for walking, dining, getting on and off from vehicles and for other personal needs etc. to such persons.
- The communication directed at the address of the Client as disclosed in the ‘Booking Form’ shall be deemed to have been communicated to the Client. A Travel Agent through whom a Client books will act to relay information from Client to Company and vice versa. The Company shall not responsible for any error on part of such Travel Agent in this regard.