- In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
- The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
- Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
- In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
- We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
- The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
- 50% advance to be paid at the time of booking (We will start booking process after the receipt of the initial payment, until then we are not holding anything & cannot guarantee the availability of the proposed services)
- Airfare quoted at the time of package creation is subject to change at the time of booking depending on fare fluctuations.
- We need minimum 72 working hours to reply back on your booking confirmation, if we fail to give you the proposed services then we will provide you similar options or we will refund your received amount.
- Passport copies of all Guests (front page, address page or any observation page if any) needs to be provided at the time of booking along with the initial payment, if you do not provide the same the booking process will be delayed.
- Any verbal conversations regarding the Trip/Package will be considered null & void. Only written communications over mail or whatsapp will be accepted.
- As per the new RBI guidelines, PANCARD IS MANDATORY for every Booking & Travel.
- 100% payment to be made for Domestic packages 10 days prior to departure date.
- 100% payment to be made for International packages 15 days prior to departure date.
- Travel vouchers will be provided within 3 working days of receipt of Final Payment.
- Travel Itinerary provided at the time of booking is Tentative and final itinerary will be shared on arrival at your destination as it all depends on the final discretion of our local counterpart at that particular destination.
All cancellation and date change of Air tickets is based on the airline policy and will be shared at the time of the requirement.
Clear 35 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the Tour &ndash No Cancellation for the Tour Price until or unless specified NON REFUNDABLE
Clear 35 to 31 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. - 25% OF THE TOUR PRICE
Clear 30 to 16 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. - 50% OF THE TOUR PRICE
Clear 15 to 08 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. - 75% OF THE TOUR PRICE
Less than 07 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. - 100% of Tour Cost
I Need Trip Cancellation Charges
- INR 7000/- per Adult / Child ( In case of 2 to 6 Travellers )
- Incase of Group Bookings ( i.e. 6 or more Travellers ), Cancellation charges will be at the sole discretion of I Need Trip.