- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers by Speed boat .
- Including Maldivian Taxes.
- Any items of personal nature viz. telephone, beverages, laundry, Tips gratuities etc.
- Any other service/s that is not shown in the list of inclusion above.
- Rates might not valid during blackout dates.
Welcome to Maldives
In Maldives, Male Specks of emerald green enveloped by dazzling turquoise waters like scattered beads in the ocean; also white powdery beaches, tall palms lean on towards the sea and can enjoy the package of 3 nights and 4 days, white sands giving way to crystal clear waters, shades of turquoise blend flawlessly with deeper hues of blue; pristine coral reefs and some of the most incredible underwater life on our planet.Rising from the deep blue of the vast expanse of the Indian Ocean are more than a thousand islands and thousands more reefs that form the Maldives.
What better place to relax and enjoy yourself than the romantic dunes that adorn these islands. Imagine a place that is nothing but surf and sun; where paradise meets reality. You can choose any of the ninety resorts islands across the Maldives for your honeymoon or holiday stay; allowing yourself the freedom to explore everything is amazing tropical wonderland has to offer. Everything has been designed with the luxury and comfort of travelers in mind, which is why per capita it is the busiest tourist area in the world.
Half a million people every year rediscover this paradise. Sunny, unique and unspoiled, the Maldives is an archipelago comprising 1,190 low-lying coral islands scattered across the equator, in groups of 26 naturally occurring atolls which are divided into 20 for administrative purposes. Maldives islands are characterized by a unique coral nature and thus they posses unique tourism resources though in a one-sided way, namely in the submarine and littoral environment of the islands, lagoons and reefs, associated with the year-round tropical climate. Unrivalled luxury, stunning white-sand beaches and an amazing underwater world make Maldives an obvious choice for a true holiday of a lifetime.
Maldives is home to perhaps the best beaches in the world; they’re on almost every one of the country’s nearly 1200 islands and are so consistently perfect that it’s hard not to become blasé about them. While some beaches may boast softer granules than others, the basic fact remains: you won’t find consistently whiter-than-white powder sand and luminous cyan-blue water like this anywhere else on earth. This fact alone is enough to bring well over a million people a year to this tiny, remote and otherwise little-known Indian Ocean paradise.
Resorts for Everyone
Every resort in Maldives is its own private island, and with over 100 to choose from the only problem is selecting where you want to stay. At the top end, the world’s most exclusive hotel brands compete with each other to attain ever-greater heights of luxury, from personal butlers and private lap pools to in-room massages and pillow menus. It’s not surprising that honeymooners and those seeking a glamorous tropical getaway have long had the country at the very top of their wish lists. But there’s also plenty of choice beyond the five- and six-star resorts.
Maldives has undergone seismic change in the past 10 years, since inhabited islands have been opened to tourism and locals permitted to build their own guesthouses. Travellers no longer have to stay in resorts and remain separate from the local population, something that kept backpackers away for decades. Island hopping by public ferry, speedboat and domestic flights has opened up this incredible country to visitors on almost all budgets. A number of islands in Male and Ari atolls are now big centres for a booming guesthouse industry, with dozens of options on each.
With some of the best diving and snorkeling in the world, the clear waters of Maldives are a magnet for anyone with an interest in marine life. The richness and variety is astonishing; dazzling coral walls, magnificent caves and schools of brightly colored tropical fish await you when you get down to the reef. In deeper waters lurk manta rays, turtles, sharks and even the world’s largest fish, the whale shark. The best bit?
ADAARAN CLUB RANNALHII RESORT & SPA
Rannalhi was a favourite transit destination for islanders, being the final fresh-water landfall on the journey south from Khaafu Atoll in the Maldives. Known as ‘the measure of gold’ (ran means gold, nalhi is a unit of measure) for its beauty and fertility, Rannalhi island is now home to an all-action fun resort where good times and friendship make for unforgettable tropical holidays.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrival in Maldives
Arrive in Maldives transfer to hotel by speed boat.
Day at leisure
Day at leisure
Departure transfers to airport.
More about Maldives
More about this tour
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
- Within 45 days prior to the departure date – 10% cancellation charges
- Within 30 days prior to departure date - 25% cancellation charges
- Within 20 days prior to departure date - 40% cancellation charges
- Within 10 days prior to departure date - 70% cancellation charges
In case of NO SHOW & under 07 days, the hotel shall be entitled to claim full compensation for services ordered up to a maximum of 7 nights.
I NEED TRIP CHARGES INR 7000 per person in case of cancellation
Air Tickets cancellation depends upon Airline Policy as per date.
- The above offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations.
- The above offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- There is no refund for unutilized or partially utilized services.
- Check In time for all hotels is 1400 hrs (2 pm) and check out time is 1200 hrs (12 pm). Early Check In and Late Checkout are not included in the costs above.
- No Refund for Cancellation after issuance of air tickets and as per hotel's cancellation policies. For hotels where cancellation policy is not mentioned it means 100% cancellation charge of the entire pre booked stay would be levied 07 working days before the check in date.
Booking & Payment Procedure:
1) When making the booking please provide the scanned Passport copies and scanned Photos and copy of Pan Card.
2) 100% of total Booking amount to be prepaid in Indian Rupees immediately upon confirmation of the booking
3) Please note we do accept payment by credit card.
Hope the above information meets your expectation. Feel free to get in touch with us for any clarification or further information.We look forward to your booking and assure you best attention at all times.