- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Airport transfers on private basis
- Daily Breakfast
- Genting Full Day Tour Enroute Batu Caves + One Way Cable Car + Genting Snow World
- Genting Snow World
- Kl City Tour With KL Tower
- Malaysia Visa fees
- Any items of personal nature viz. telephone, beverages, laundry, Tips gratuities etc.
- Any other service/s that is not shown in the list of inclusion above.
- Rates might not valid during blackout dates.
Welcome to Malaysia
Dynamic cities, fabulous food, beautiful beaches, idyllic islands and national parks with wildlife-packed rainforests – all of this can be found in Malaysia (Kualalumpur) and we are providing package of 4 nights and 5 days.
The catchy tourism slogan ‘Malaysia, Truly Asia’ continues to ring true as this country really is a potpourri of Asian cultures. Muslim Malays, religiously diverse Chinese, and Hindu and Muslim Indians all muddle along with aboriginal groups (the Orang Asli) on Peninsular Malaysia and Borneo’s indigenous people, scores of tribes known collectively as Dayaks. Each ethnic group has its own language and cultural practices which you can best appreciate through a packed calendar of festivals and a delicious variety of cuisines.
For many visitors Malaysia is defined by its equatorial rainforest. Significant chunks of primary jungle – among the most ancient ecosystems on earth – remain intact, protected by national parks and conservation projects. Seemingly impenetrable foliage and muddy, snaking rivers conjure up the ‘heart of darkness’ – but join a ranger-led nature walk, for example, and you’ll be alerted to the mind-boggling biodiversity all around, from the pitcher plants, lianas and orchids of the humid lowlands, to the conifers and rhododendrons of high-altitude forests.
Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur (KL) is a place where gleaming 21st-century towers stand cheek-by-jowl with colonial shophouses and pockets of lush greenery, while shoppers shuttle from traditional wet markets to air-conditioned mega malls. Unesco World Heritage–listed, Melaka and George Town (Penang) have uniquely distinctive architectural and cultural townscapes, developed over a half a millennium of Southeast Asian cultural and trade exchange. Over in the eastern Malaysian states, both Kuching and Kota Kinabalu offer fascinating introductions to contemporary and tribal life on Borneo.
The icing on Malaysia’s verdant cake is the chance to encounter wildlife in its natural habitat. The most common sightings will be a host of insects or colourful birdlife, but you could get lucky and spot a foraging tapir, a silvered leaf monkey, or an orangutan swinging through the jungle canopy. The oceans are just as bountiful: snorkel or dive among shoals of tropical fish, paint-box dipped corals, turtles, sharks and dolphins. Even if you don’t venture outside the urban centres, there are excellent opportunities for wildlife watching at places such as the KL Bird Park or Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre.
Furama Bukit Bintang Hotel
The Furama Hotel Bukit Bintang boasts of a central location in the bustling Golden Triangle area. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the Berjaya Times Square. The hotel is 60 km away from the airport. The hotel provides its guests with great swimming opportunities thanks to its outdoor pool. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or coffee at the poolside bar. The hotel offers free LAN internet connectivity to all its guests. Try working out at the fully equipped gym in the hotel. The tour desk at the hotel offers sightseeing arrangements. The hotel provides luggage storage facility, room service and laundry service. In the evening, spend your time sampling some of the best wines at the Cinnamon Lounge. At a 15 minute walk from the hotel, Nawab Authentic Indian Restaurant and Spice Garden serve both vegetarian and non-vegetarian Indian dishes. The air-conditioned rooms at Furama Hotel Bukit Bintang are equipped with 32-inch flat screen television, a mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, hair dryer, in-room safe and direct dial phone. The rooms also feature large windows and wooden furnishing. A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Berjaya Times Square is the best place in the vicinity of the hotel to go shopping.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Arrival in Malaysia
Airport transfers at Kl City Tour With KL Tower.
Full day Sun way Lagoon
Trip to Sunway lagoon with Ticket and transfers.
Trip to Genting Island.
Day at Leisure
After Breakfast day is at leisure to roam around Malaysia for shopping.
After Breakfast back to India.
More about malaysia
More about this tour
Please note Flights rates & Hotel rooms are subject to availability at time of booking. We have shared quotation on basis of current rates & rooms available with us.
Airline Cancellation Policy:
All cancellation and date change of Air tickets is based on the airline policy and will be shared at the time of the requirement.
Package Cancellation Policy:
- Clear 45 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the Tour – No Cancellation for the Tour Price until or unless specified NON REFUNDABLE
- Clear 44 to 31 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. - 25% OF THE TOUR PRICE
- Clear 30 to 16 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. - 50% OF THE TOUR PRICE
- Clear 15 to 08 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. - 75% OF THE TOUR PRICE
- Less than 07 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. - 100% of Tour Cost
I Need Trip Cancellation Charges
INR 7000 per adult / child
Non Refundable (If Any)
• The above offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations.
• The above offer is subject to change without prior notice.
• There is no refund for unutilized or partially utilized services.
• Check In time for all hotels is 1400 hrs (2 pm) and check out time is 1200 hrs (12 pm). Early Check In and Late Checkout are not included in the costs above.
• No Refund for Cancellation after issuance of air tickets and as per hotel's cancellation policies. For hotels where cancellation policy is not mentioned it means 100% cancellation charge of the entire pre booked stay would be levied 07 working days before the check in date.
Hope the above is clear and in order, feel free to get in touch with us for any clarification.
We look forward to your booking and assure you best attention at all times.